1. Revelation and Recognition of the problems and the complexities of the strongholds and bondages most likely in the subconscious you are to address. (2 Cor. 10:3-5)
2. Repentance and Forgiveness to remove the rights of the enemy of our souls and to remove God’s judgment. (Matt. 18: 21-35, Mark 11:25,26, 1 John 1:9, Eph. 4:30-32, James 4: 7)
3. Release and Relief of the generational inheritances and the roots of every enemy strongholds of vows and escapisms such as, curses, claims or connections, control and guilt. (2 Cor. 4:2)
4. Reconciliation and Restitution with your fellow believers and others in conflict. Follow peace with all, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord, (Heb. 12:14, Job 42:10)
5. Restoration and Renewing of the generational inheritances and the roots of every enemy strongholds of vows and escapisms such as, curses, claims or connections, control and guilt. (2 Cor. 4:2)
6. Resolve and Settle to continue on the same path or have any involvement that causes separation from fellowship with the Lord, which means: embracing the cross, seeking fellowship, making Christ your wisdom. (James 4:7)
7. Refuse and Resist the enemy’s voice of easy solutions and temptations to run and escape or to regress into your own world.
8. Remember and Review the truth of the Word of God continually.
The Power of Praise and Worship:
- Prevents developing double mindedness, Jam. 1:2,8
- Helps the truth to be part of the spirit.
- Satan has no weapons against Christ exalting worship.
- It empowers the spirit of man.
- Erects an impenetrable wall against the foremost enemy of discouragement bypassing the soul.